It's almost here that day that most kids dread , the first day of school. The one thing I did look forward to was figuring out what to wear that first day. You want to look cool without trying to hard right? Well these five picks are definitely that!
1. Skinnies: these are the go to, versatile denim now and are a definite must have. Pair with heels for a dressy look, boots or booties for everyday, or even chucks for a super casual feel.
2. Graphic tees: these are all the rage right now and come in all styles. We really love this fun dreamcatcher style, but you can always pick your fave phrase and more!
3. Booties: if you haven't jumped on the bootie train we suggest you do this year! Whether you are super trendy and pair with shorts or a dress, or more traditional and pair with denim these are the hottest shoe trend around!
4. Fringe: you've seen it for a while but this trend is not going anywhere! From shoes to bags to even jewelry, fringe or tassels are a must!
5. Jewelry: even the most basic look can be made amazing with the addition of a few great jewelry pieces! From fun necklaces to endless bracelet possibilities you can show your style in unlimited ways.
We hope this gives you some inspiration for your BTS look and remember to stop by or head over to sophieshoes.com and check out all the other great pieces we have to choose from!!